Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Becca’s New “Boy Toy” (as told by Donna Arcaro)

Over the past several months I have been borrowing another greyhound, Brego, a 5 year old red brindle male, to play with Becca. This was necessary because Shawn, her housemate, is a true greyhound couch potato playing but infrequently. I have become quite attached to Brego as his playfulness, inquisitiveness and temperament blended well into the household. It appeared he was becoming attached to me as well.




At some point I wondered if it would work to permanently add a third greyhound to the household. He is so sweet, affectionate and well behaved. It turns out Brego who had recently finished his breed championship was available to the right home. I was concerned whether both boys Shawn and Brego would live together peacefully. I shouldn't have worried as both boys ignore each other. In fact I think Shawn is relieved to have more couch time as Brego wears Becca out. They seem to play 24/7!




.

3 comments:

jcp said...

Thats some great horsing around.. Fun to watch!

Tasha said...

You know, I've never actually seen greyhounds "rough-house." Thanks!!

whygreyhounds said...

What great fun for them!