Friday, October 7, 2011

MACH Runs

With all the puppies off to their new home, things are settling down in the house and I can start focusing on my dogs again. Since Whisper's MACH runs haven't been posted yet I will start with a little bit about them.

Whisper was back competing in agility exactly 9 weeks to the day after having and raising 9 puppies. We had exactly one lesson of practice together since mid June when she started feeling pregnant. I went into the ring with very little expectations of a QQ and was amazed she and I could do it. We look alittle rusty together, not quite reading each others cues but she is an amazing dog and pulled it off.





The MACH has been the hardest title I have put on a dog-and the most fun.
I am so proud of you Whisper!

5 comments:

Greyhounds CAN Sit said...

Rusty or not you girls made it look easy ... and I know it isn't:) Love the lap of honour! Congratulations again, amazing achievement for Whisper so soon after having puppies.

Tarmar said...

What a beautiful sight! I wish I could have been there to cry and cheer along with everyone else! Love that Whisp! Even more, I love the relationship the two of you have developed!

Anonymous said...

We are ALL proud of BOTH OF YOU!!! Fantastic accomplishment to say the least!!

Donna

Hiking Hounds said...

That is so awesome! You two look great. How fun that it was a bit of a surprise for you. Congratulations!

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Yea! So glad you got the videos up finally!